Joint Accreditation: Education for the team, by the team
Boston Children’s Hospital mission is to educate the next generation of clinicians and to foster the continued growth and development. Boston Children’s was the first pediatric hospital in the United States to earn Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education™.
As evidence of the quality of our programs, Joint Accreditation offers us the opportunity to be simultaneously accredited to provide continuing education activities through a single, unified application process, fee structure and set of accreditation standards, from global leaders in the field of accreditation.
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (COPE)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
- American Dental Association (ADA CERP)
- Board of Certification for Athletic Trainer (BOC)
- Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
By offering accreditation in one review process, Joint Accreditation promotes interprofessional continuing education activities specifically designed to improve interprofessional collaborative practice in health care delivery.
Joint accreditation is the leading model of interprofessional collaboration that helps improve healthcare through continuing education for the team, by the team.