Applications for the 2021-2023 class are closed.
Please return to this page for future information regarding the 2022-2024 class application process.
Applicants must be ABMS board certified or board eligible in a primary specialty (e.g. Pediatrics, Surgery, Radiology, etc.) by the July 1st start date. Typically this means you must have completed a residency training program in the U.S. or Canada. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from those who don’t meet this criterion at this time.
- Applicants should fill out the Clinical Informatics Fellowship application through ERAS.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions all interviews will be virtual this year.
- Applicants must also apply separately to the Masters Program in Biomedical Informatics.
- If necessary, we will help applicants acquire the prerequisites needed for the Masters program during the first few months of the fellowship, before the formal coursework begins
- For additional questions about the Masters program, please contact Rebecca_fitzhugh@hms.harvard.edu
- When applying to the Master’s program, please email email@example.com to request an application waiver by letting them you are applying for the BCH CI fellowship